Aug 1, 2015

I have been remiss with my daily updates.  I have a lot to talk about, though, but sometimes I get so busy living life I forget to write.

First, here's today's selfie.  It's what I have to work with, dahling.  Looks like it's time to dye my roots.  Also, too hot for makeup today, so it's literally lipstick and mascara.  But, I am channeling my inner diva, with my Latrice Royale shirt.  Gurl's wearing enough makeup for both of us.  I try to take selfies of basic random daily looks, because this is the face I put into the world.  It's not my "game face"  It's just.  Me.


I am off to work, and then to Leah and Chris's house tonight for board games, and nerdyfun.  I will take time to try to encapsulate what this past week was all about later.  It was actually fucking wonderful.  I did so many tarot readings, engaged with so many people, it's hard not to be in THE BEST MOOD EVER.  But there was some hard shit this week too.  It's been weird.  Still feeling good.

1 comment: